SERVICE ALERT INFORMATION
- Tilghman Bridge Closure – Routes 102, 413, 440
- Fahy Bridge Construction – Routes 102, 105, 108, 212, 604
Due to the planned closure of the Tilghman Street Bridge for approximately 3 years for construction work, LANtaBus routes will be detouring around the corridor. Stops should not be missed due to construction, but please anticipate potential delays. Vehicles traveling Eastbound will make use of Front Street, American Parkway Bridge, and Bradford Street to Dauphin to return to Union Boulevard, and follow the reverse of this routing for returning trips.
Please refer to specific route timetables for more information.
The Fahy Bridge in Bethlehem will be undergoing construction from March 2016 until November 2017. This multi-phase construction event with lane and weight limitations. To ensure consistency of service, LANtaBus routes will be detouring for the duration of the construction.
For information regarding which stops are impacted by the detour, click here.
See below for detour routing by route and heading.
- Route 102 – Southbound routing from Broad & Guetter (BTC) will travel Broad to Minsi Trail Bridge, R on Daly, R on Founders, L on 2nd, L on Polk, L on 3rd to Sands Casino. Northbound will come out of Sands, L on 3rd, L on Minsi Trail, L on Broad to BTC.
- Route 105 – SB routing from BTC, R on Broad, R on 3rd, R on 378S/Hill to Hill, get off on the 2nd Street ramp to Brodhead, L on 4th where it continues its normal routing down 4th to Spillman/Emery and down 412. NB routing will do normal routing but from 4th Street will go to Brodhead up 378/Hill to Hill to 8th Ave. L on Union, R on Main, L on North, R on Guetter into BTC.
- Routes 108 and 212 – Northbound trips only using 378/Hill to Hill, off at Main Street exit, L onto Main Street and the R onto North, R onto Guetter to BTC.
- Route 604 – Southbound routing from BTC going out Broad, R on Minsi to 3rd/Daly, R on Founders, L on 2nd, L on Polk, R on Columbia which becomes 2nd Street which becomes Riverside Drive. Northbound going Riverside down to 3rd St and retracing routing back to Minsi that it took Southbound.