LANta now provides you with four convenient ways to use the Bus Tracker to find the real-time status of your bus:
1) By web at lantabus.com – Go to the Bus Tracker tool on this site (located on the sidebar on every page), select your route and see the current location of the buses on that route. You can also click on your stop and see the current real time status of the next three buses scheduled to arrive at that stop.
For an in-depth guide on how to use the Bus tracker, click here.
2) By phone – Call 610-776-7433 and select option 3 at the main menu – then enter the four digit number of your bus stop followed by the # sign. The four digit numbers of all LANta bus stops are listed on the left side of the front of the bus stop sign, near the route number(s), and are also listed on each route’s Bus Tracker page. When you click on a route number in the Bus Tracker, a list of stops for that route will appear with the four digit bus stop numbers (as shown in the graphics below).
3) By smart phone – Download LANta’s Bus tracker apps or use LANta’s mobile wesbsite tools to use Bus Tracker on the go.
iPhone users, download MyStop for iPhone by Avail Technologies.
Droid users and all other users can bookmark this link on their smart phone browser.
4) By text message - Text “LN####” (without quotations) to 321123 along with your stop number. Example: LN1000. Standard text messaging rates and fees apply as per your carrier.
Finding Your Bus Stop Number
Planning Your Trip
Using Google Maps: You can find scheduled bus arrival times on Google Maps by entering an address or location. You can either set a destination and starting address and click the Transit transportation mode, or manually select bus stops as described below. You can also enter trip information into the Trip Planner box on the right or on the LANtaBus homepage.
When the map is zoomed to that location, bus stop icons will appear indicating LANta bus stops*. Clicking on the bus stop icon will show routes and scheduled arrival times for that stop (this will not provide the real time status of those buses). You can also plan your trip by clicking on Directions, entering in the address of an origin and destination and clicking on the “By Transit” symbol. This will provide you with step by step instructions on how to make your trip using LANta.
We recommend that you double-check the information provided by Google’s trip planner with the schedule information on LANta’s Route and Schedule page.
* Bus stop symbols will of course only appear at LANtaBus stops. The intersection you search for may not have a bus stop so find the intersection nearest where a bus stop symbol appears and click on that and plan to board there.